Last Revised: 04 December 2019
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the FUTURE ERADYNAMICS website, which can be accessed at https://www.futureeradynamics.com. “Service” refers to the FUTURE ERADYNAMICS services accessed via the Site, in which users can browse and communicate.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the FUTURE ERADYNAMICS. “You” refers to you, as a user or client of our Site or our Service.
This policy applies to all services we provided to you as “FUTURE ERADYNAMICS services”.
2. Children Privacy
2.1 The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. If you are a parent or guardian and are concerned about the transfer of personal data about your child, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website and services are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. Please contact us if you are a parent or guardian that are concerned about the transfer of personal data about your child.
3. Information We Collect
3.1 When you use FUTURE ERADYNAMICS services, we may collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.”
Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you. For examples:
- Anonymous usage data,
- General demographics and geolocation information from Analytics,
- Referring/ exit pages and URLs,
- Platform types,
- Preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and a number of clicks.
Personal Information includes information that can be used to personally identify you. Which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site. For examples:
- Your name and surname,
- Your email address,
- Your country of residence,
- Username (such as a username used in INTERCOM),
- IP address,
- The additional information you may provide us such as a home address, social media account linked on INTERCOM profile and phone numbers - but we don’t require that information to use our services,
- Any other data which you supply us via our services.
Billing Information is NOT collected or stored, this is fully handled by your Bank used to transfer the funds. Since we only accept Bank Transfer as a method of transactions.
We never store or collect sensitive information such as passwords, payment details, and if you are US Citizen we don’t need to acknowledge your SSN ( Social Security Number ). Your password is for yourself to keep and know.
When you use our services we collect basic data such as name, email address, country, IP Address, and other non-personal information. We never collect or store passwords, payment details, and SSN.
In order for you to use our Services, you are required to do registration through a link we sent privately by email.
4. How We Use and Share Information
4.1 The general purpose of how we use your information is primarily to improve our services and the way of communication from us to the client. We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services–for example, to set up and maintain your INTERCOM account, upload your website, and manage your website, charge you for any of our paid Services or Products;
- To further develop and improve our Services–for example, to implement features to help them create and manage their websites more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent possible fraudulent contracts and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of FUTURE ERADYNAMICS and others, which may result in us declining a contract or the use of our Services;
- To communicate with you and to coordinate the progress of the project. It is also possible for us to inform important information such as updates on legal policy ( privacy, cookies, and terms policies. ), payment reminders, and important matters related to the project.
The purpose of using your information is solely for service and product improvement and to provide the best user experience. We never sell or share your data with any third party companies without any requested permission.
Data is stored only as long as it is needed to provide Service and fulfill the purposes outlined. You may also delete your INTERCOM account.
5. Data Sharing and Disclosure
5.1 Please remember that any communications you have with FUTURE ERADYNAMICS services (e.g via private messages, email, or social media) may reveal details about you. We are not responsible for your use of any private personal data which you choose to make available via FUTURE ERADYNAMICS services.
5.2 We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of FUTURE ERADYNAMICS, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
When you’re using FUTURE ERADYNAMICS services you have the option to share your own personal data. And you are responsible for this type of data sharing.
We may disclose information about you when there is a necessity such as imminent danger of death or serious physical injury.
6. Information Collected by Third Party
We are using a third party that may collect information about you, and we don’t control these third parties. Your data will be handled in accordance with the third party’s own policy.
7. How We Protect Information
7.1 We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
7.2 The data we collect from you is stored on our secure servers in Europe. We implement appropriate technical and measures to protect your personal against unauthorized and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
We are using best practices to protect your information. We do not disclose your password, however, these measures do not guarantee your information from being accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We store your data in secure servers in Europe and doing our best to keep your data secure.
8. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
8.1 You have the right at any time to prevent us from contacting you for marketing purposes. When we send a promotional communication to a user, the user can opt-out of further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each promotional e-mail. You can also indicate that you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us in the Settings of the INTERCOM.
You can by any time contact us to stop sending you marketing-related messages. You also able to opt-out or unsubscribe from promotional e-mail.
Significant changes will go into effect 30 days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check the Site and this privacy page for updates.